Tuesday, July 27, 2010

General barnyard stories

As for the rest of 2009 all was normal.Anika lost her first teeth,I had my standard Biff day party and decided on a cocktail theme.Boy oh boy did we drink cocktails.

My dearest friend Angel took some pictures(that can be found under her albums on face book) as I neglected to do so after consuming vast amounts of cocktails I now refuse to try and pronounce.

I was in hospital for a week with my back.Looks like another disc decided to push against my nerves.This time they did not cut and gave me an epidural and then injected cortisone into the disc.Almost a year later and all seems to still be in place.

We got a cat after we discovered a mouse.The kids got to pick the cat.I wanted a black cat but have to say that Jack is the entertainer of the family.He is a slut for attention and loves to be vocal about it.

We lost a very special person as well.The Bulls dad past away and we went through a tough time.It has almost been a year now and we still feel the pain.

I also participated in the making of a calender.I was Miss November.No it does not look trashy.A bunch of us girls that have bikes got together to raise money for the relocation of the Wild dogs.We had professional photo shoots as well as make up done and we had fun...We had the official launch last year as well.

Calender launch party

In October I went to Port Elizabeth again and went fishing with my dad.Got to read and just relax.




The kids had their first school concert.We had a laugh.Johan did not want to participate.Upon investigating he explained that he needs to be a pig for the concert and that he is definitely not a pig and will not wear pink.The teacher then made him a dear.Werner got to be a dog and Anika was a fairy.Apart from Johan dismantling the fairy lights on the stage all went well.

Then it was Christmas again.The kids had their Christmas get together.We also shared Christmas with the family.

My friend Angel had a birthday bash at her house and of course we ate the greatest cupcakes.I was on leave but at home with the kids and could not wait for school to start and for the monsters to get back to their normal routines.

1 comment:

Angel's Mind said...

I think a holiday away on my own is possibly a plan for one day...
:P
The kids look so cute in their costumes!
So are we going to be able to see you as Miss November?