Friday, March 18, 2011

So the barn has a connection again

Yeah ha we got Internet again.With my new job we can only access the Internet before work and during lunch.This restricts me to doing my banking and logging on to the university website.Luckily the bull has arranged a connection again.

Blogging and using my blackberry as a modem just cost to much in the long run.Soooooo I will be frequently updating my blog again.

Now what happened this last couple of months?My new job is driving me nuts.I am eventually getting a team mate 1 April.This will lessen the load on me and allow me to attend to more of what I enjoy doing.

Christmas was great we had a big family gathering and enjoyed it.My parents joined us this year and it was awesome.The Bulls brother from the states was here as well.

New year was spend with some of our dearest friends and so we find ourselves in March.

Anika started Grade 1 and knows everything.She enjoys playing chess.She has this as a subject which I think is the best thing ever.It helps with their logical thinking.

I ended up having my appendix removed.This was a surprise as I woke up with tummy ace and ended up in hospital.Staid there for 3 days and was then discharged and another week was spend at home.

The boys are playing their first rugby tournament tomorrow morning and I can not believe they will be 5 years old in less than a month.Planning a birthday party and a holiday at the end of April.
Will keep you posted on the happenings within this barn.

Enjoy the weekend and those of you living in South Africa, enjoy the long weekend.Moo for now.

No comments: