Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The cow is restless

I have been doing a lot of thinking this December and a lot of talking with friends.
I am a religious person and do believe in God but some things was brought under my attention.

I am busy reading " The secrets of Mary Magdalene" and wonder about the gospels that are not found in the bible.Maybe there is a lot more we do not know and how true are some of these claims.Is it not so that the Roman Catholic Church decided what are to be included in the bible?

Is this just fiction like The DA Vince code or are there some truths.
Will let you know after I finish the book.

Makes one think.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

aaah, mindbenders indeed...
personally, um, i think its simply a question of faith. you either believe in god and live as he commands, or you don't.
christ's teachings are the same no matter which book of the gospel you read them in: love god & love your neighbour.
thinking of you tjomma...