Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The pasture was so not Green on the other side

So I changed jobs in October.Yes it was nice having freedom to be flexable but money talks.I took a 8h00 to 16h30 office job again with a comapny a have worked for in 2001.It was abig adjustment but the cow is settling nicely.

The kids are having a hard time as mommy now only fetches them after 17h00 in the afternoon from aftercare and we have to leave at 6h30am in the morning.They will settle as Anika goes to grade 1 next year and has to be at school early in anny case.So thats what I have been up to.NO INTERNET at the new job and although I though I was some what PC literate only managed to figure out now how to connect my blackberry to my laptop to rome cyberspace.Giggle.....mooo .... mooo

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Wouldn't it be perfect if you could have the job of awesomeness and the time you need...