Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I got my car

I got my car Friday afternoon only and did not spend a cent.They struggled to get the part from Fiat SA and after I complained on Thursday the part was delivered.Now I have had a run in with them before and when I phoned Fiat SA to lodge the complaint they basically just confirmed my details.This was so funny.

I went to lunch with my sister and we had a blast.On Saturday we had a 40th birthday party.We spent a good time of the evening in a heated pool.Joy since it was raining the whole of Saturday.We ended up going home on Sunday morning at 3am.

My family came over for brunch on Sunday.Fairly boring weekend.

Ok, so I am working on the MEME Angel send me.I know its taking long but have to think carefully about this one.In the mean time here is the Music list one she e-mailed me.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

AWESOME!!! i'm so glad you got your car back!

taps fingernails as she waits for the mem reply...