Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My car broke

It has been a very shitty week.On Friday after returning from lunch my car broke.
Yes,it went for it's service last week and now the clutch went.Imfricken possible as the clutch was replaced 20 000km ago.

I was furious.I then had to make my own arrangements to get it to the dealer.Luckily I have roadside assistance and the insurance company towed the car to the dealer.It is now Tuesday and apparently it is the Master cylinder than went.I blew a fuse and politely told them that it was done 20 000km back and I will not accept this.They ordered the part yesterday and will advise me.They told me that they will do it under the warranty policy as it seems to be a faulty part.

Faulty part my big fat cow's ass.When they serviced the car last week they did the cam belt and I smell a rat.They must have stuffed up something as they were quick to advise me they will pay it.

Lets see if I get a phone call tomorrow to fetch the car?

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

ag no man!!! assholes, i would also smell a rat if they caved so quickly!!!