Tuesday, December 4, 2007

War with the neighbours,Round number 2

Ok, so my Rummstein didn't work.They just kept going.
Unfortunately our bylaws state that if it is between 10am and before 10pm there is nothing I can do.Well they don't know the Cow.

I phoned the metro police after my hubbie politely asked them to turn it down and they refused.I asked the Metro Police to please see if they can not do anything about this as it happens everyday and I have small kids.They were there in 10minutes.Even the cop said it's really loud and went next door to turn it down.Yeah,peace FOR 30MINUTES.

I packed up the kids,the husband and everything we needed and headed of to a friends house.Bliss, we only got home at 2:30am Sunday.We spend a quiet day as the neighbours didn't even make a noise.

Last nigh we were already in bed and one of the Twins is sick.I had him at the doctor yesterday and it's his ears and tonsils.The neighbours came in with a huge racket.There must have been about 5 cars that pulled in and they were going at it.So I got up as they have now made such a noise, that my sick child was awake.I went out on my patio and told them to please be quiet.I got a very rude response and told them I will then phone the Metro police again and this time they won't be so lucky as it is after 10pm.

What am I going to do with these people.I wish my starsign was Scorpio?Unfortunately I am on the cusp between Libra and Virgo.What to do,what to do?

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

ag no cow! thats dreadful- little wankers!how's the kidlet doin now? was it j or w? is he better?