Friday, November 16, 2007

Blogging and udder thoughts

After lurking in the shadows and visiting my good friends blog for a while,I though an upgrade is in order.I have a blog on geocities with all the family photos but decided that I need my own space to share some off my moovelous experiences.

I am a mother of three.I have a daughter and twin boys.How do I cope is the question most people ask.Well I don't.

I ride my bike when I have time and we can find a baby sitter.Normally my sister volunteers for this.She must really love me.

We just got back from a week trip down to the Eastern Cape where we got to spend time on our own.That has not happened in a while and we spend most of it on our bikes.I will post a full report on this later.

Have to go and feed the twins.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

yay yay!!! looking forward to more!!!