Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ho ho ho

Ok, this afternoon we had the in laws over for lunch when suddenly my mother in law brought it to my attention that Christmas is just over 35 days from now.Panic stations as once again I have not bought one present yet.Every year I make a promise that I WILL buy presents through out the year.Yeah,right.We normally buy each other small gifts so the family limits it to R50(SA rand) per person.That only complicates the matter as R50 is nothing.Thats 2 packets of cigarettes.

Where to start and what to buy is the other problem.I hate Christmas shopping.I'm more of a voucher type of person, and would rather give everybody vouchers.But what you going to do with a R50 voucher.

What would you do with a R50 voucher?

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

oh crap... i wish you hadn't told me!!!