Friday, November 23, 2007

The cow goes farming

My car had to go for it's 80 000km service yesterday morning.I love my froggie car.It's a Fiat Multipla, the most ugliest car ever manufactured. Needless to say the man phoned me yesterday morning just before 2am to advise that he will be sleeping over at one off his colleges, as he was a little intoxicated.

I had to phone him at 6:30am to remind him that he needs to get home as my car needs to be at the dealer before 8:00am.I told you in my previous post that his lunch was going to be extended as I know The Bull all to well.

OK.Now I had 2 choices. Either take my bike to go to work or use The Bull's Ford Ranger.Boy oh boy, I have never felt so butch in my life.I kept on getting the urge to drive to the nearest farming community.

I picked up my car this morning and fell in love with it all over again.

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

teehee... i can just see you in a ranger!!!

AngelConradie said...

i tagged you tjomma!!!