Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mad cow disease


So the weekend started with the hubby going for drinks with some guys we ride with.The Cow stayed at home with the kids.
Saturday we had a bunch of guys over to work on their bikes.The husband and friends enjoyed the day as the Cow catered and looked after the kids.
This morning just after six the husband left to go riding with some friends.I was advised last night that they will be back at twelve.The Cow is still alone with the kids at home.

Husband: 3 Cow: 0
I love my kids don't get me wrong but I never have time for myself.If I do go somewhere my daughter is almost always with me.I can't remember when last I got to do what I like, when I like to.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

aaawww... big hugs tjomma! wish i could fix it for you somehow...