Saturday, November 17, 2007

Branding a cow


During our trip to the Eastern Cape I decided it is time to get another tattoo.So after a long discussion in PE with my better half, I decided to get one on my lower back.He sort of agreed.

However when we got back and I actually had my appointment to go I was told to do what I like.So I did.I phoned my good friend for some moral support and she met me at the studio.My last tattoo I had done was about 4 years ago and I forgot how painful it is.Halfway through I nearly passed out and send my friend to go get me a Coke.Needless to say the Coke and some moral support pulled me through.Thanks Angel

(PS:The hubbie he likes)

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

its gawjiss!!!
i love the colours!!!
and its a HUGE pleasure!!!

Anelle said...

Angel: If you weren't there for the moral support I would have passed out.HAha